So I've decided to take up blogging.
A few might wonder things like:
"Really? Jakob blogging?"
or
"Jakob has thoughts in that brain of his?"
or
"What is up with the URL and the name?"
Well good people I will tell you.
This may sound strange or strike you as different, but the name literally translates to "Dance of Masks".
I am not who you think I am. Those few unlucky souls who have seen the real me were surprised and taken back at first. I am not a generally happy person. I worry, I cry, I feel sorry for myself, just like any other person. I am perceived as a lovable ray of happiness most times, with generally nothing on my mind. This is not the case.
This is a mask.
This may strike many of you as weird, but I believe that we all have them. We can all put on a smile, fake a tear, force a look of pleasantry across our face.
I've decided to put my thoughts out on the table, bear with me, they will be bizarre and odd.
You will be surprised if you don't know the "true" me.
Watch me change your perception of me.
Watch me change you.
Read Online Nokia 6085h User Manual Pdf rtf
7 years ago
1 comment:
lol a serious side of Jakob.... interesting, I hate the mask analogy, just reminds me too much of Macbeth -.-, but nice end quote!
Post a Comment